photo Redhead-SaysNAV-HOME.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-ABOUT.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-CONTACT.png

Friday, September 16, 2022

FANTASTIC FUDGE PIE

 


Chocolate Fudge Pie is perfect for chocolate lovers!
It's ooey gooey delicious that is fabulous served
hot with vanilla ice cream!

This recipe is so easy and I bet you have all the ingredients in your kitchen now.
My pie was a perfect dessert to bring to a last minute dinner party!


In a small pour melt 1/2 cup of butter.


To the butter tumble in 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Give the bowl a stir.


Beat two eggs and pour into the sugar mixture.


In a larger bowl add 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
and 1/4 cup of flour then give the bowl a mix.


Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture.


Stir the bowl until thoroughly combined.


Drop in about 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips....Lots Of Chocolate:)


Grab a spatula and mix all the chips into the batter.


I said this was a quick and easy recipe so don't be making
you own pie crust, okay!

Maria Callender's makes a fabulous frozen pie crust :)


Pour the batter into the thawed pie crust and smooth it out evenly.


Since I planed to bring this Fudge Pie to our friends dinner
party I covered the pie and planned to cook it
about an hour before we left.


I cooked this Fudge Pie in a 325 degree oven for 30-40 minutes
while I got all dressed up and ready to head out for some fun.


Oh gosh, I wish you could smell this deliciousness in my kitchen now!!!!


Warm Fudge Pie tastes even better topped with the
best vanilla ice cream like...

McConnell's Vanilla Bean.

Enjoy!

P.S


Wish I could give you a bite but I plan to clean this bowl.

You have to make a Fantastic Fudge Pie if your a chocolate love!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio