photo Redhead-SaysNAV-HOME.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-ABOUT.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-CONTACT.png

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

TEA SANDWICHES


Not only are Tea Sandwiches fun to eat, but they are fun to create with a
 variety of flavor that can just be put together.

The Tea Sandwich is more about the presentation, rather the a specific recipe.

This was a perfect idea to use flower cookie cutter just love and had to share it with you.


Grab your Flower Cookie Cutters.


Any type of sandwich bread will work but, I just like white for this recipe


Press the spring flower into the bread.


Ham & Relish Spread


Pimento Cheese  Spread.


Egg Salad Spread.


Turkey & Swiss Cheese and don't forget the mayo and mustard.


Cream Cheese & Cucumber.


Tuna Fish & Red Onions.


You have to garnish you plate. What do you fancy?


I Fancied Edible Flowers For My Flower Tea Sandwiches.


I think my Flower Tea Sandwiches would taste best eating them in my garden.


Yes, some ice tea would be nice.


Grab a flower and enjoy one :)


Dessert

Strawberry & Ricotta Cheese


A Strawberry Ice Tea is so refreshing.










No comments

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio