photo Redhead-SaysNAV-HOME.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-ABOUT.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-CONTACT.png

Monday, October 30, 2017

BAKED FONTINA CHEESE


Ooey, Gooey Cheese...This indulgent cheese dip taste gourmet,
but only takes minutes to make.


Fontina under the broiler, with olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs is elevated to a new level.


Depending on your serving dish fill it up with cubed Fontina Cheese
and thinly sliced garlic. I used about two cloves.


Toss in some chopped Thyme & Rosemary leaves.


A drizzle of olive oil and under the broiler for 5-6 minutes.


Ta Dah....A nice and crusty top from cheese being under the broiler.


Really wow your guest with this dip and we know it took seconds to whip up :)

Right out of the oven. Serve it with cracker, apples and crusty bread.
You could grab a spoon and just dig in too....John did. Haas

Enjoy!

P.S.

When I flipped through Ina Garten's cookbook "How Easy Is That". This
 recipe Stopped me in my tracks. First of all, why have I never 
thought of this? Second of all, how Soon can I make it.

Thank You Ina Garten!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio