photo Redhead-SaysNAV-HOME.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-ABOUT.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-CONTACT.png

Saturday, October 22, 2016

PUMPKIN HUMMUS


I have a huge affection for Hummus. I make a Roasted Garlic Parmesan Hummus and totally love it.
Then I made Pumpkin Hummus and I am a total die hard for it. I 'am never looking 
back. At least when it comes to Hummus in the fall.


In your food processor bled until creamy…

1 can go garbanzo beans
 1 cup of pumpkin puree
2 cloves of garlic
 juice of one large lemon
2 tbsp Tahini
 1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp Paprika
1tsp Cumin, ground


Grab a cute spatula and…


have a taste test. YUM


Drizzle a little olive oil over the top and garnish with a handful of Pepitas.
You know, fresh pomegranats would be great too.


I served my Pumpkin Hummus with BOO chips because Halloween is 
right around the corner. You can enjoy this Hummus with
tortilla chips, pita chips or just about anything.


Have a bite.

Enjoy!

P.S.




Why not have Pumpkin Hummus on toasted french bread because…


It's Delicious!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio