photo Redhead-SaysNAV-HOME.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-ABOUT.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-CONTACT.png

Monday, September 19, 2016

ZEBRA PASTA APPETIZER IN A SPICY CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE.


Were you Black Tie and Red Carpet ready for the 2016 Emmys yesterday? Well I was not dressed
for the "Red Carpet" but my appetizers sure had it going on. It's a traditional Bow Tie
pasta colored with squid ink that makes the black stripes.
When there is a fancy award show on at home…
Get your Bow Tie on.


Excuse me is that a Zebra in my kitchen? A pasta this special and unique 
requiers a simple and delicate sauce.


A little secret from me, pasta is great as an appetizer too.


Once you have salted your water and it comes to a boil tumble in your Zebra Pasta.
Let the pasta cook till "al dente" bit firm so it will handle well with a
 tooth pick or mini fork when serving.


This Bow Tie looks so cute and fancy but it's not award show ready yet.


Remember that special sauce I shared with you in my previous blog?
Here it is all over my Zebra Pasta for a
Red Carpet Appetizer!


 Grab some mini forks and open the Champagne, the "Emmys" are about to start.


This Zebra really wants a bite!


Fine, have a bite Mr. Zebra.


Would you like a taste of my...
Zebra Pasta Appetizer In A Spicy Cherry Tomato Sauce?

Enjoy!

P.S.

If you don't dress in Black Tie for the Awards Show than at least eat Black Tie. XO

No comments

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio