photo Redhead-SaysNAV-HOME.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-ABOUT.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-CONTACT.png

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

BACON TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES


Yes, I am a baking rebel. I absolutely love the Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies and
bacon is right up there with the love. So why not just put bacon in
my cookies and make them even more outrageous!
Savory & Sweet in every bite.
YUM…


You already know where to find the recipe for the Toll House Cookies :)


Cooked my bacon and chopped it up into small pieces.


 Tossed bacon right on into my Toll House batter.


Off to the oven. Your kitchen will smell amazing!


This makes me "Happy".


Have a bite. Wait, let me get you something to drink with your cookies.


Bacon Hot Chocolate :)


I totally had to share some of my Bacon Toll House Chocolate Chips Cookies.
They made a great unexpected Hostess Gift.

Enjoy! 

P.S.


Yes I did. 

No comments

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio