photo Redhead-SaysNAV-HOME.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-ABOUT.png photo Redhead-SaysNAV-CONTACT.png

Monday, December 19, 2016

CHOCOLATE DEER PATTIES


I am obsessed with chocolate and it's a wonderful indulgence. I take a great 
deal of pleasure in making this candy. Deer Patties
 take less than 15 minutes to prepare so it's a great
last minute gift or treat.


Grab 20 ounces of your favorite milk chocolate.


Have your Sous Chef toss the chocolate pieces into a large bowl.


Set a bowl over a "Red" dutch oven filled with boiling water to melt the chocolate.


My Sous Chef is tired of cooking! Are you kidding me…taking a nap.
So I will  mix together in a festive bowl without her help...

1 cup of raisins
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup whole salted peanuts


All melted.


She is still sleeping!!!!
Pour in the Raisins & Nuts into the melted chocolate.


 Stir to combined with a spatula.


Using a spoon or small scoop place mounds of mixture onto a prepared baking sheet.
WON'T ASK MY SUES CHEF FOR HELP…sleeping still.


I am popping this tray into fridge for about 5 minutes myself. She is still sleeping.


These are so YUMMY!


Place all the Deer Patties into a plaid festive dish.


Some of the Deer Patties are going to be delivered as Christmas surprise!


Look who is up now. She wants a bite of the Deer Patties. 
I am off to deliver these delicious candies

Enjoy!

P.S.


So do you know why they are called "Deer Patties"?
Fa La La

No comments

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio